Whoop what’s up my Sweets!
I’ve just been nominated for three awards by the amazing Felicia! I love her blog it’s all about beauty and lifestyle, be sure to check it out 🙂 It’s the first time that I’ve got a nomination and I feel so honored. My blog is still quite in its beginnings but I love to share with you guys my stories and my thoughts. I’m always glad to read your feedback!
So these are the three awards:
Premio Dardos Award
It’s absolutely awesome I’ve got nominated for this award and it means really much to me to get this attention! So basically this award means this:
The Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
Well, I mean that’s amazing, I feel great 🙂
The rules are the following:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post. (done, and once again go and check out beginnerbeaute.com)
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
As I’ve been nominated for three awards, you can find all my nominations at the end of this post. Be sure to look at their blogs, they’re great!
Versatile Blogger Award
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
- Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers. (You may want to let them know that they have been nominated by commenting in one of their posts.)
So, here are 10 things about me:
- I am a very happy person and I always try to see the good side in everything.
- I love pink – I mean it for real 😉
- I try to do some yoga every day. It just makes me feel great and it clears my mind. You should really try it out. There are some great YouTube channels (my fav is Yoga with Adrienne)
- For me, fashion is something to show my attitude and I love to experiment with different clothes and styles. I think inspiration is great but in the end everyone should find their own style.
- I think elephants are the best animals on earth – seriously look at them.. they’re just adorable!
- My favorite cities are London, LA, Vienna, Amsterdam and Zurich (so far 😉 )
- I have an obsession for funny iPhone cases :)!
- When I am passionate about something I do everything for that.
- Recently, I saw Minions the Movie in the cinema and I laughed during the whole film 😉 I’d never believed that a movie with these little yellow dudes could be this funny!
- Now I realized that it isn’t that easy to find 10 facts about me LOL buuut of course I have a last one for you – I looove sushi and I could eat soya sauce with everything 😛
Well, I think it’s really funny to think about 10 things about yourself. Maybe you should try it once too 🙂
The Beauty Blogger Award
Last but not least, I’m really glad to be nominated for this award!
- State the name of the blogger that nominated you. (Aaand once again -> beginnerbeaute.com)
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
My questions I’ve been given:
- You step into Sephora/drugstore, what section (brand/makeup item) do you rush for? Well, as there is no Sephora in Switzerland I only get there when I’m in my holidays. But then I usually go and look at the great body lotions and shower gels of Sephora. They’ve some great flavors! (One of my favs is definitively cotton flower)
- What is your favorite to summer makeup product? I think in summer it’s very important to protect your face of the sun. Therefore I usually use the Vichy sun protect stick which is easily to apply and keeps your skin hydrated.
- What is on your summer beauty product wishlist? Hmm.. I’d love to have the YSL Lipstick Rouge Volupté – Silky Sensual. I think the pink tone is perfect for hot summer days 🙂
- What is a makeup product/trend you are looking forward to for the fall? Actually, I love the trend now which is quite natural with bright colors and it makes me think of good vibes and beach parties 🙂 But of course fall trends are also really nice and I love the earth tones!
- If you had your own beauty line that consisted of one beauty product, which product would it be (i.e., lipstick, nail polish, foundation, blush, perfume, etc) I would definitively go for a perfume which would give me the feeling of happiness and inner strength. It would smell sweet – but not to sweet – and fresh 😉 And I would give it a pink tone for sure!
- What is your favorite summer-fall transition nail polish color? I think earth tones are great for summer and fall but sometimes I just feel like putting on a transparent polish or a light pink, I think that’s suitable for every season.
- What is your favorite summer pedicure color? I think the most important is that your feet match your hands! The rest is not that important. I like to choose my color depending on my mood. Currently they’re light pink 🙂
- Summer eye shadows, shimmer or matte? I usually go for matte with my everyday make-up but sometimes I feel like shimmer fits better for example when I go out or when I’m just not in the mood for matte 😉
- Bold lip, or ‘my lips but better’ for everyday wear (name the corresponding lipstick color)? I’d say ‘my lips but better’ for everyday life. I just prefer the more natural tones.
- What is your opinion on the strobing trend, and do you ‘participate’ in this trend? Actually, I’ve never really tried it (I’m not a real pro in make-up art) but I’d love to see it once how it would look!
Alright, these are all Awards and now I wanna honor other great bloggers out there. Be sure to look at their blogs, they’re amazing! Thank you for checking out my blog, I feel so lucky 🙂
- Lipstick Lovely
- Thousand shades of J
- Miss LifeStyler
- Windy City Wardrobe
- Carmen Antal
- I and my simple style
- Natalie Alice
- Witty ‘N’ Pretty
- Feven & Helena
Haaave a great day my loves!
xo, Carmen ????