Happy Tuesday my Loves!
Yesterday, I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award – Thank you so much again Rosie! Be sure to check out her awesome blog Crab & Rose 🙂 I really like these kind of awards where you have to answer questions. Like this, you really get to know the person behind all the posts.
Alright, the rules for the nomination are easy peasy:
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the lovely person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Awars sticker (like the one above) in your post.
3.Nominate 10 other new bloggers with less than two-hundred followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
4.Answer the ten questions asked by the person who nominated you and then make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules into your post.
Here are my questions from Rosie:
1. What fashion item is on your wish list?
Well, one of my wishes has always been a Chanel Bag (the Boy Bag would be my fav)! I just think with such a bag you wear a little history with you of a great woman named Coco Chanel who really inspires me with her kind of lifestyle she had. Plus, the bag looks so great!
2. Who is your style icon?
This is a difficult question because I don’t have this one and only style icon. There are several people who inspire me. But in my top ten are definitively Audrey Hepburn, Brigitte Bardot, Olivia Palermo, Alexa Chung and the Olsen Twins.
3. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
I drink a glass of hot lemon water, then I do some yoga (when I have time) and take a shower. Then, I’m ready for breakfast and to start my day 🙂
4. What is your biggest source of inspiration?
It really depends on my mood I think. Some days I take my inspiration out of a fashion magazine and on others I see some great street style when I go out or I see a fantastic picture. I also like to watch these old movies with the timeless idols such as Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe. They’re not only an inspiration for style and fashion, they also inspire me with their attitude and how they lived their lives.
5. What is your motto?
Make your miracle happen and make the best out of every moment.
6. Who is your favourite blogger and why?
This is also not an easy question! There are sooo many great bloggers out there! But one of my favorites is definitively Kristina Bazan with her blog Kayture. Her stories and her looks are so amazing. She’s from little Switzerland (like me 😉 ) and she really made it around the world and believed in her dreams. I think this is just great 🙂
Another great one is Career Girl Daily – the posts are so motivating with some great tips!
7. Where in the whole world is your dream destination?
Mmh.. I really like LA and I’ve already been there twice. Where I’d love to go is Asia. I mean Asia is big but I’d love to go to Singapore, Japan and Thailand. I’m so curious about their culture and how they live!
8. Heels or flats?
It depends on the occasion but at the moment I prefer flats 🙂
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
The most important thing to me is to find myself in five years happy and with a job for which I like to get up in the morning. I really want that I can say that I enjoy my life and feel good with what I do.
10. What is your favourite Instagram account to follow?
Another difficult question! 😉 First, all my friends. I love to see what they’re doing:) And of course I’ve my faves like Kristina Bazan or Chiara Ferragni. I like accounts of good bloggers in general – there are so many! For funny posts I love the Ellen Show – she never gets boring ;P.
It was so much fun to answer these questions! And I love how you always learn something about yourself as well when you’re thinking of the answers.
My nominations are:
- All is Pretty
- Natalie Alice
- Champagne in the Rain
- The radiant Cherie
- Vogue Infatuation
- Windy City Wardrobe
- Witty ‘N’ Pretty
- The Life of Soreilly
- Coco Bean Biscuit
Be sure to check out all these amazing blogs!
My questions are:
- What has been the best moment of your day so far? (This doesn’t have to be something earth-shaking 🙂 )
- If you could be a movie character for one day, which one would it be?
- Which is your absolute must-have item for fall?
- Movie night with your best friends or clubbing?
- With whom would you like to have diner?
- Which is your favorite blogpost on your blog?
- What is the last thing you do before you go to bed?
- Dresses or Trousers?
- Who is your favorite blogger?
- What is on your bucket list that you want to do until the end of this year?
It would be really cool if you answer the questions. I had so much fun 🙂
With love, Carmen ????