Happy December 1st!
Actually, I can’t believe that time has passed so fast. But so it goes and now there are only 24 days left until we all sing Jingle Bells (or at least listen to it 😉 ). I think not only Christmas itself is wonderful, it’s the time before which spreads those amazing vibes of happiness and gratefulness.
So today I want to share with you guys a list with all the great things to do at this special time of the year. Apparently I’m also gonna show you an appropriate outfit which I was wearing yesterday.I think it’s perfect for Christmas events. Well in my opinion, those looks should always be comfy, elegant and warm as well. Of course, you always need a bag for all the presents – whether you’re on your way to buy them, to give them to your lovies or maybe to take home your own. 😉
In my outfit, I went for a Céline bag. I love it because it’s not too big but you still can put more in it than just some money and a lipstick. I think it’s the perfect size for a day of Christmas shopping. I matched my bag with my super cozy coat which looked like a sheep and felt like a teddy. 🙂 For trousers, I chose some simple black ones. To complete the whole look, I went for some black ankle boots. They’re great and I could walk around with them all day! Always make sure to wear comfy shoes when you’re on your Christmas shopping tour. 🙂
So back to the list I was talking about. Here are 10 things to do during Christmas time. Even if you can’t make it do to them all, if you only do some of them, I’m sure you’re gonna feel those lovely Christmas vibes.
- Go to a Christmas market
- Drink mullet wine and punch
- Enjoy the Christmas lights everywhere
- Drink hot chocolate and tea
- Bake Christmas cookies – and eat them 🙂
- Watch Christmas movies: Sissi (it’s my total favorite but unfortunately it only exists in german), Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reinddeer, Home Alone, National Lapoon’s Christmas Vacation
- Christmas Shopping
- Have diner with your best friends at least once at this wonderful time of the year
- Listen to Christmas Music
- Be grateful and do something good for another person
Let me know which one you like the most and what your plans for December are! I’m so curious :). For more pictures of my look just scroll down.
Have a lovely rest of your day guys – make it a wonderful beginning of Christmas time.
Much love, Carmen ????
I was wearing:
Photos by Raffaela Arnold