Bonjour my loves,
I hope you’ve all had a good weekend! Well luckily, it’s not over yet. That’s why my suggestion would be – let’s really enjoy this Sunday. So personally, I am in a complete pre-spring mood. You know slowly, I am getting a little bit tired of this cold and wet weather. And as you might have seen on my snapchat (nickname: carmenjenny) the weather here in Switzerland is not really convenient. It’s just snowing and raining all the time. But complaining is over now because spring is just around the corner. 🙂 And our mood shouldn’t only depend on the weather anyway, right? That’s why today, I want to spread some pre-spring vibes which I hope make your temper a little bit brighter. And if you guys already are in a good mood, let’s make it even better.
So first, I’ve got you some ideas for how to make your Sunday a great one.
- Have a lovely Sunday brunch.
- Tea Time with your friends, or coffee of course if you prefer that.
- Go for a walk or a run – fresh air will clean your mind and it will make you feel amazing.
- Read a book or a magazine you have always wanted to but time was always to short.
- Take some time for a DIY piece (just browse through some YouTube Channels – there are so many cool ideas).
- Look at some old photos with your friends or family – I am sure there are some funny pictures and memories.
- If the shops in your city are closed on Sundays (my case) or you’re just in the mood to stay at home, there is always the possibility of online shopping. 🙂 (have a look at farfetch.com or freepeople.com)
- Have a beauty afternoon with your besties. Apart from varnishing your nails and relaxing with beauty masks there is gonna be enough time for gossiping.
- Netflix is always a good idea.
- Cook a yummy Dinner for your friends and family.
Of course, today’s outfit is also about those pre-spring vibes. I shot it some days ago on which it was – for once – wonderful and sunny weather. Of course I took advantage of it right away. So for this coming season, bomber jackets are high trending. Maybe you remember the post in which I showed you an outfit with a pink one (click here to read). So in this look, I went for a black version from Mango. I matched it with a cropped grey sweater which was super comfy. To even make it even more spring-like I chose white ripped jeans. What I really liked about this look was the belt with its lovely gold and glitter details. It kind of gave the whole outfit a little glam upgrade. 🙂
For more pictures and outfit details just scroll down the page. I always love to read your feedback. Let me know how your Sunday turned out and have a lovely time. Thanks for stopping by.
With love, Carmen ????
Photos by Daniel